In recognition of our “Manitoba 150” anniversary, you are invited to draft your personal story of time spent as a teacheror a student in the field of EDUCATION.
Our purpose is to create an anthology of these stories to post on our website, and eventually to publish them in an appropriately small book.
Our book will include stories of interest, humorous events, and accomplishments of which one would be proud.
- All must be in good taste.
- We reserve the right to edit and post.
- We reserve the right to choose the submissions that will be posted and/or included in the book.
- Length should be approximately 500 words.
- Submissions will become the property of RTAM.
- Submissions may be in English or French.
- Stories can be submitted electronically, by mail or hand delivered to the RTAM office.
- They can be typed or hand written.
- Each submission will identify the author including the author’s name, email address and/or mailing address and phone number.
- There is no final submission date which there should be if the stories are to be included in the book. There doesn’t have to be a date when the book will be printed but it would be a shame if a great story was sent in after the printing date.
Please remember,…THIS IS A COMPILATION, NOT A COMPETITION.
Send submissions to
firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 206-1555 St. James Street, Winnipeg. R3H 1B5
For more info, call (204) 889 3660
Please help us to record our collective past.