The Board of Directors is pleased to announce that the following items are available for short-term loan to RTAM members.
· 2 flags with the RTAM name and logo
· a pull-up banner with the RTAM logo and the slogans “The Voice of Retired Teachers” and “RTAM’s strength is in the collective will of our members”.
· parade/wall banner with “Retired Teachers’ Association of Manitoba” centred between RTAM logos.
Listed below is all the information needed to borrow any of these items:
1. The RTAM flags and/or banner may be used by RTAM Board Members, Committee Members, Chapters and individual RTAM members for community events which serve to enhance the profile of RTAM, specifically, and retired teachers, generally within a community.
2. Procedure for Requesting Use of the RTAM Flag and/or Banner
a. The flag and/or banner may be made available by providing the following details via email to email@example.com or other means:
i. The event (program)
ii. The location of the event (town)
iii. The time of the event (day, month)
iv. The name, mailing address, phone number and email of the person receiving the flag and assuming responsibility for its care and return to the office.
b. The Member Services Coordinator (MSC) will review the application to ensure that the event aligns with the Objects and/or Values and Principles upon which RTAM is based.
c. The MSC will notify the requestor whether or not the application has been approved and will confirm the shipping or pick-up arrangements.
d. The cost of shipping the flag and returning it to the RTAM office will be paid both ways by RTAM.
Please contact the RTAM office at 204-889-3660, 1-888-393-8082 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information.